REBIRTH X BOY BLUE

6/23/2017 Unknown 2 Comments

Hello everyone, am back with a little bit of looking good is the new blue. Today is all about my new look (Blue suit by HOA). If you are reading this, thank you very much; not too late. Also this happens to be my first post this year. My apologies on that. this is one of the many great post I have in store, which concerns the picking out of this beautiful blue nice weight fabric suit for the seasons. Thanks to all my supporters & friends who have dedicate their time following me on several social media platforms. I really appreciate the love. I'm back for real this time and have a lot packed up.

This is boy blue, for those of the you my good friends, you would have notice my love for anything blue. This one is a sharp colour, with vibrant look that fit warmer seasons, I think every gent should have that in their wardrobe. since the suit itself is so bold & sharp,I played down the rest of the look with a crisp white shirt, plain black knit tie, black thick shoes, and also diesel back wrist watch; with brown & silver accessories to add more refined style and please don't forget that pocket square, Coz I did, and it is so annoying. I know you would ask, what was I thinking that made me miss out on the pocket square? well, my reply is, guess it was already set out that the work will go this way. So for you, guess you know what to do, get yourself a nice white pocket square make into any desirable point fold, or slightly puffed, if that's the word?.

As for details I wanted to pick a royal blue, but as due influence, we always need to be creative and fast in thinking and that is one reason this blue lightweight fabric & texture suit caught my eyes, I picked out 2 lapel button suit. I know that was it. sometimes I don't like wearing a belt so I added a two side adjusters on the trousers.

I think the whole concept of achieving this look is to have fun, and not to look serious about it.
it was nice teaming up with the #TeamHOA on this Look.

Photos by ... IG (@Officialtobimages)

Don't forget to follow me on I;G Instagram,Twitter (elijahjonah) and Facebook !!!.

Thanks once again for visiting ...Hope you check back for more!

You Might Also Like

2 comments: