MOE GEAR X LAGOS STREET

9/13/2017 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello from Lagos. Hope your week is going fine and you are enjoying the best of what the year has to offer as December draws near. It's been a  bit of weather swing here in Lagos with rain falling on days not expected of it to rain but we are loving it because it has left the daily weather cool. So today I decided to take a walk through the streets of Lagos with my friends while wearing my favorite piece from Moe.gear since the weather in Lagos is quite cool and chill. I love sweat-_shirt because it gives you the perfect balance. 

What supposed to be a hangout with my friends turned into a photo shoot session with the street hustle and bustle as a theme. The Moe.gear Wooded vests fits into the street moment so well that I fell in love with the photos at first sight. I love sweat-shirts because they gives you a perfect casual street balance.

Wooded pullovers are great to layer, they provide warmth  and cool fashion statement. I'm just a big fan of sweat-shirt like that. This white smooth wooded fabric is great to dress up a pant trouser and some black formal shoe look(as well to a white/black sneaker to give it more casual look),or play down some simple jean trousers.
Moe.gear is a very dope clothing brand do check them out IG (@Moe.gear).
The whole look as this simple and perfect style is to keep you going on this cold weather in Lag, keeping the tone neat and streamlined with a monochromatic OOTD. You see all those dudes on IG wearing them with a tee-shirt inner and ripped denim, give it a go ; you won't regret it.




Check out the photos from my G @officialtobimages
Sweat-shirt: @Moe.gear
Pant: HOA
Shoes: Prada
Shade: Ray ban.


I will appreciate your thought. Feel free to share them in the comment box!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: