LAGOS CITY X STYLE EXPERIENCE

12/06/2017 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello everyone, compliments of the season ...How is the December going so far, hope you all are having great moments. It's Lagos City again and this time the hustle is doubled due to the season.
Lately I have been feeling my city and the love is growing day by day. Lagos been one of the greatest cities in the world  is a land of many talents, you simply step out on it's thriving street and feel alive. I took a good stroll through the broad street of the Lagos Island with the traffic bowing to every step giving that feeling of the Hollywood movie.
The neighborhood looking like a town of its own with shoppers, 19th century housing styles, diners as well art galleries and lots more. The hustling resilient spirit alone had us all embellished with this mindset of  'If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere'. This alone is one of the greatest reason why I love Lagos.
The streets is always filled with lots of love as activities never sleeps. As for my outfit, I went with woven pure fine woolen Italian materials and tailored in Lagos by my personal tailor: cut to fit. 
Lagos been a very busy city had me strolling with my favorite hobby bicycle which am still learning  how to do some tricks on. It also added that stylish touch to the whole moment.



Did you enjoy the pictures below taken by the talents @officialtobimages do follow him on insta for more amazing photos.

Thanks 
E.J








You Might Also Like

0 comments: