HOLIDAY IN STYLE

12/25/2017 Unknown 2 Comments

Hi Guys, How is the celebration going over there? …whichever way you find yourself, do make the best use of it to stay jolly as we celebrate this wonderful Christmas while awaiting an amazing new year.

The season with it jolly moments has a lot to it than imagined, the unending activities and a touch of the hamattan had everyone enjoying the Christmas in their own way, with my friends and I also heads in the celebration. In the light of the season, I want to also use this medium to celebrate with you all as well. Dressing up for holiday parties is one thing but this time around I had the ugly Christmas sweater from @Amazonfashion to do the magic.

HOW OFTEN DO YOU WEAR A SWEATER LIKE THIS AFTER THE SASEON? Honestly speaking I don’t see much of the Ugly sweaters after 25th December!  But then again there’s always next year. I found this look really perfect because it gives that fun and stylish ensemble and can be worn all day.

I went with a light material since the weather in Lagos isn’t as cold as expected. How would you rock this ugly Christmas sweater ?
…Feel free to drop your ideas in the comment section below and Again MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.



Happy Holiday Gents.

Elijah Jonah

Photos by @officialtobimages.

You Might Also Like

2 comments: